Wednesday 17 January 2007

Xenical II

Weigh-in day today, and guess what ? I've lost another 2kg.

That's a total of around 9lbs in two weeks, so I am well pleased with my progress. I'm thinking of giving it a couple more weeks before I start any serious exercise program, as I'm worried that the fat-to-muscle process will slow my weight loss and discourage me. Once I have a month, and hopefully over a stone, under my belt (or rather away from under my belt), I think I'll be confident enough to cope with a slowing down of weight loss. Here's a table showing my average intake of calories, fat, etc. over my first two weeks on Xenical.
While last night's pasta plan turned into pizza at the last moment, tonight's dinner did actually turn out to be Pasta Arrabiata.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Wow Shaun! *applause* I'm very proud of you! Great job!! I fell behind on my FitDay, but I'm so happy you are dedicated.

I have missed so many of your blogs! Look at you go!! :) Nice job. I LOVE the Louise photo! She's adorable, and you're damn creative with Photoshop!!

Shauneh said...

Thank you, on both counts :-)

I'm very happy with the weight loss, but worry that I'll become one of those people who does nothing but diet ! The test will come when we're due to go to a friend's 21st party on the 29th.

Photoshoperry - the first three were easy, but now I'm running out of ideas !

Candi said...

No, you won't always diet. You are retraining your mind and learning about portions, proteins vs, carbs, etc... and you are establishing a new life style and new relationship with food. That's no diet.